Skip to content
- Schneier’s Law holds for households. No matter where you’ve hidden it, the burglars will find it. They’ve seen it before.
- If you want a post assessment on what inside your house has some street value, just make a list of what is missing.
- A friend observed that people probably do not upgrade their locks as frequently as their software.
- Why did this happen to me? Why not, indeed.
- Every day you discover another thing missing. Confusion: Was it stolen or is it just misplaced?